Arizona Wildcats retain No.1 spot in polls
At 11-0, Arizona received all but two first-place votes in both polls, getting 30 of 32 in the USA Today Coaches poll and 63 of 65 in the AP poll.
The team has just two non-conference games left on its schedule, facing Southern University on Thursday and Northern Arizona next Monday, Dec. 23 before taking a 10-day break to end the calendar year. Pac-12 conference play begins Jan. 2 versus Washington State for the Wildcats.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.