Updated Dec 2, 2013 - 6:00 pm
Arizona's Nick Johnson named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Johnson was honored for his play during the NIT Season Tip-Off, in which he was named the tournament's MVP. Against Drexel, Johnson scored 20 points, adding five boards and four assists. Then, in the championship game against Duke, Johnson totaled 15 points to help lead his team to the 72-66 win.
On the season, Johnson tops the team in scoring, averaging 17 points per game. He's also contributed 4.4 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 1.9 steals during the Wildcats' 7-0 start.
This is the first time in Johnson's career he has been selected for the honor. It's the 86th time a Wildcat was chosen, which leads all Pac-12 teams.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?