Updated Dec 2, 2013 - 6:00 pm
Arizona's Nick Johnson named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Johnson was honored for his play during the NIT Season Tip-Off, in which he was named the tournament's MVP. Against Drexel, Johnson scored 20 points, adding five boards and four assists. Then, in the championship game against Duke, Johnson totaled 15 points to help lead his team to the 72-66 win.
On the season, Johnson tops the team in scoring, averaging 17 points per game. He's also contributed 4.4 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 1.9 steals during the Wildcats' 7-0 start.
This is the first time in Johnson's career he has been selected for the honor. It's the 86th time a Wildcat was chosen, which leads all Pac-12 teams.
- Oregon drops No. 3 Arizona Wildcats: By the numbers
- Arizona's Nick Johnson a finalist for Wooden Award
- Johnson's big night leads Arizona to road win over Oregon State: By the Numbers
- Former Arizona Wildcats coach Russ Pennell hired by Central Arkansas
- Arizona powers past Stanford, clinches Pac-12 outright: By the numbers
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.