Updated Dec 2, 2013 - 6:00 pm
Arizona's Nick Johnson named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Johnson was honored for his play during the NIT Season Tip-Off, in which he was named the tournament's MVP. Against Drexel, Johnson scored 20 points, adding five boards and four assists. Then, in the championship game against Duke, Johnson totaled 15 points to help lead his team to the 72-66 win.
On the season, Johnson tops the team in scoring, averaging 17 points per game. He's also contributed 4.4 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 1.9 steals during the Wildcats' 7-0 start.
This is the first time in Johnson's career he has been selected for the honor. It's the 86th time a Wildcat was chosen, which leads all Pac-12 teams.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.