Report: Arizona Wildcats' Zach Peters to be medically cleared
Arizona expects Kansas transfer Zach Peters to be cleared for today's practice, sources told ESPN. Give Wildcats a big man who can shoot it.— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) November 5, 2013
A sophomore, Peters transferred to Arizona from Kansas after dealing with a series of concussions. The NCAA granted him medical hardship waiver, making him eligible to play this season, but he had yet to be medically cleared to play.
Should he return to the court, Peters will add size and depth to an already stacked lineup. The 6-foot-10 forward is known for his ability to shoot, and may look to fill the hole left by Grant Jerrett, who left for the NBA after his freshman season.
- Johnson's big night leads Arizona to road win over Oregon State: By the Numbers
- Former Arizona Wildcats coach Russ Pennell hired by Central Arkansas
- Arizona powers past Stanford, clinches Pac-12 outright: By the numbers
- With win over Stanford, Arizona clinches Pac-12 title outright
- WAC suspends 2 players for postgame brawl in Orem
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.