Report: Arizona Wildcats' Zach Peters to be medically cleared
Arizona expects Kansas transfer Zach Peters to be cleared for today's practice, sources told ESPN. Give Wildcats a big man who can shoot it.— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) November 5, 2013
A sophomore, Peters transferred to Arizona from Kansas after dealing with a series of concussions. The NCAA granted him medical hardship waiver, making him eligible to play this season, but he had yet to be medically cleared to play.
Should he return to the court, Peters will add size and depth to an already stacked lineup. The 6-foot-10 forward is known for his ability to shoot, and may look to fill the hole left by Grant Jerrett, who left for the NBA after his freshman season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.