Report: Arizona Wildcats' Zach Peters to be medically cleared
Arizona expects Kansas transfer Zach Peters to be cleared for today's practice, sources told ESPN. Give Wildcats a big man who can shoot it.— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) November 5, 2013
A sophomore, Peters transferred to Arizona from Kansas after dealing with a series of concussions. The NCAA granted him medical hardship waiver, making him eligible to play this season, but he had yet to be medically cleared to play.
Should he return to the court, Peters will add size and depth to an already stacked lineup. The 6-foot-10 forward is known for his ability to shoot, and may look to fill the hole left by Grant Jerrett, who left for the NBA after his freshman season.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?