Report: Arizona Wildcats' Zach Peters to be medically cleared
Arizona expects Kansas transfer Zach Peters to be cleared for today's practice, sources told ESPN. Give Wildcats a big man who can shoot it.— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) November 5, 2013
A sophomore, Peters transferred to Arizona from Kansas after dealing with a series of concussions. The NCAA granted him medical hardship waiver, making him eligible to play this season, but he had yet to be medically cleared to play.
Should he return to the court, Peters will add size and depth to an already stacked lineup. The 6-foot-10 forward is known for his ability to shoot, and may look to fill the hole left by Grant Jerrett, who left for the NBA after his freshman season.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.