Updated Nov 4, 2013 - 5:04 pm
Arizona's Aaron Gordon on preseason watch list for Tisdale Freshman of the Year Award
Gordon was a consensus top-five recruit in a loaded 2013 class and was the MVP of the McDonald's All-American Game. He was also named the MVP of the FIBA U-19 World Championships, leading the U.S. team to the title. Arizona has one previous recipient of the award, as Jason Gardner won it in 2000.
The 6-foot-8 forward is the only Pac-12 player on the 10-man watch list, as well as one of only three forwards. Other notable names include Kansas' Andrew Wiggins, Kentucky's Julius Randle and Duke's Jabari Parker. Kentucky had four players make the list in total.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.