Updated Nov 4, 2013 - 5:04 pm
Arizona's Aaron Gordon on preseason watch list for Tisdale Freshman of the Year Award
Gordon was a consensus top-five recruit in a loaded 2013 class and was the MVP of the McDonald's All-American Game. He was also named the MVP of the FIBA U-19 World Championships, leading the U.S. team to the title. Arizona has one previous recipient of the award, as Jason Gardner won it in 2000.
The 6-foot-8 forward is the only Pac-12 player on the 10-man watch list, as well as one of only three forwards. Other notable names include Kansas' Andrew Wiggins, Kentucky's Julius Randle and Duke's Jabari Parker. Kentucky had four players make the list in total.
- Oregon drops No. 3 Arizona Wildcats: By the numbers
- Arizona's Nick Johnson a finalist for Wooden Award
- Johnson's big night leads Arizona to road win over Oregon State: By the Numbers
- Former Arizona Wildcats coach Russ Pennell hired by Central Arkansas
- Arizona powers past Stanford, clinches Pac-12 outright: By the numbers
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.