Updated Nov 4, 2013 - 5:04 pm
Arizona's Aaron Gordon on preseason watch list for Tisdale Freshman of the Year Award
Gordon was a consensus top-five recruit in a loaded 2013 class and was the MVP of the McDonald's All-American Game. He was also named the MVP of the FIBA U-19 World Championships, leading the U.S. team to the title. Arizona has one previous recipient of the award, as Jason Gardner won it in 2000.
The 6-foot-8 forward is the only Pac-12 player on the 10-man watch list, as well as one of only three forwards. Other notable names include Kansas' Andrew Wiggins, Kentucky's Julius Randle and Duke's Jabari Parker. Kentucky had four players make the list in total.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.