Updated Nov 4, 2013 - 5:04 pm
Arizona's Aaron Gordon on preseason watch list for Tisdale Freshman of the Year Award
Gordon was a consensus top-five recruit in a loaded 2013 class and was the MVP of the McDonald's All-American Game. He was also named the MVP of the FIBA U-19 World Championships, leading the U.S. team to the title. Arizona has one previous recipient of the award, as Jason Gardner won it in 2000.
The 6-foot-8 forward is the only Pac-12 player on the 10-man watch list, as well as one of only three forwards. Other notable names include Kansas' Andrew Wiggins, Kentucky's Julius Randle and Duke's Jabari Parker. Kentucky had four players make the list in total.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.