Report: JUCO standout Kadeem Allen commits to UA
Yet already, head coach Sean Miller is working with an eye towards the future.
According to Bruce Pascoe of the Arizona Daily Star, JUCO guard Kadeem Allen (Hutchinson Community College of Kansas) gave his commitment to the Wildcats Monday.
Allen, a 6-foot-3 sophomore out of Wilmington, North Carolina, burst on to the JUCO scene in 2012-13, averaging 17.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 3.8 assists en route to All-American honors and an MVP award in the Kansas Jayhawk Western Division.
Allen's commitment is a major coup for UA, considering he was also offered a scholarship from Kansas. Schools like ASU, Memphis and Marquette also showed interest.
Miller now has three Class of 2014 players in the fold, as Allen joins Parker Jackson-Cartwright and Craig Victor.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.