Arizona, Duke headline NIT Season Tip-Off
The bracket, which was released Tuesday, has the Wildcats as the top seed facing Fairleigh Dickinson in the first round on Nov. 18 at the McKale Center in Tucson.
Also in their side of the bracket is fourth-seeded Rutgers, fifth-seeded Rhode Island, sixth-seeded Elon, eighth-seeded Drexel and Metro State.
On the other side of the bracket sit Duke (2), Alabama (3), East Carolina (7), along with Stillman College, McNeese State, UNC Asheville and Norfolk State.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.