Arizona, Duke headline NIT Season Tip-Off
The bracket, which was released Tuesday, has the Wildcats as the top seed facing Fairleigh Dickinson in the first round on Nov. 18 at the McKale Center in Tucson.
Also in their side of the bracket is fourth-seeded Rutgers, fifth-seeded Rhode Island, sixth-seeded Elon, eighth-seeded Drexel and Metro State.
On the other side of the bracket sit Duke (2), Alabama (3), East Carolina (7), along with Stillman College, McNeese State, UNC Asheville and Norfolk State.
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.