The Arizona Wildcats and Duke Blue Devils are the presumptive top teams who will play in the NIT Season Tip-Off Tournament.
The bracket, which was released Tuesday, has the Wildcats as the top seed facing Fairleigh Dickinson in the first round on Nov. 18 at the McKale Center in Tucson.
Also in their side of the bracket is fourth-seeded Rutgers, fifth-seeded Rhode Island, sixth-seeded Elon, eighth-seeded Drexel and Metro State.
On the other side of the bracket sit Duke (2), Alabama (3), East Carolina (7), along with Stillman College, McNeese State, UNC Asheville and Norfolk State.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?