Arizona, Duke headline NIT Season Tip-Off
The bracket, which was released Tuesday, has the Wildcats as the top seed facing Fairleigh Dickinson in the first round on Nov. 18 at the McKale Center in Tucson.
Also in their side of the bracket is fourth-seeded Rutgers, fifth-seeded Rhode Island, sixth-seeded Elon, eighth-seeded Drexel and Metro State.
On the other side of the bracket sit Duke (2), Alabama (3), East Carolina (7), along with Stillman College, McNeese State, UNC Asheville and Norfolk State.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.