Updated Jun 21, 2013 - 10:41 am
Arizona Wildcats Pac-12 hoops schedule released
The team's schedule was released Friday, and it is as follows:
January 2, vs. Washington
January 4, vs. Washington State
January 9, at UCLA
January 11, at USC
January 18, vs. Arizona State
January 23, vs. Colorado
January 25, vs. Utah
January 30, at Stanford
February 1, at California
February 6, vs. Oregon
February 8, vs. Oregon State
February 14, at Arizona State
February 20, at Utah
February 22, at Colorado
February 27, vs. California
March 1, vs. Stanford
March 6, at Oregon State
March 8, at Oregon
Pac-12 Tournament: March 12-15
Tip-off times have not yet been released.
The Wildcats are projected to enter the 2013-14 season as one of the top 10 teams in the country. Head coach Sean Miller will be welcoming in one of the best recruiting classes in the country, highlighted by forward Aaron Gordon, to a group that already consists of Nick Johnson, Brandon Ashley and Kaleb Tarczewski. They are also adding Duquesne transfer T.J. McConnell.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.