Updated Jun 21, 2013 - 10:41 am
Arizona Wildcats Pac-12 hoops schedule released
The team's schedule was released Friday, and it is as follows:
January 2, vs. Washington
January 4, vs. Washington State
January 9, at UCLA
January 11, at USC
January 18, vs. Arizona State
January 23, vs. Colorado
January 25, vs. Utah
January 30, at Stanford
February 1, at California
February 6, vs. Oregon
February 8, vs. Oregon State
February 14, at Arizona State
February 20, at Utah
February 22, at Colorado
February 27, vs. California
March 1, vs. Stanford
March 6, at Oregon State
March 8, at Oregon
Pac-12 Tournament: March 12-15
Tip-off times have not yet been released.
The Wildcats are projected to enter the 2013-14 season as one of the top 10 teams in the country. Head coach Sean Miller will be welcoming in one of the best recruiting classes in the country, highlighted by forward Aaron Gordon, to a group that already consists of Nick Johnson, Brandon Ashley and Kaleb Tarczewski. They are also adding Duquesne transfer T.J. McConnell.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.