Updated Jun 21, 2013 - 10:41 am
Arizona Wildcats Pac-12 hoops schedule released
The team's schedule was released Friday, and it is as follows:
January 2, vs. Washington
January 4, vs. Washington State
January 9, at UCLA
January 11, at USC
January 18, vs. Arizona State
January 23, vs. Colorado
January 25, vs. Utah
January 30, at Stanford
February 1, at California
February 6, vs. Oregon
February 8, vs. Oregon State
February 14, at Arizona State
February 20, at Utah
February 22, at Colorado
February 27, vs. California
March 1, vs. Stanford
March 6, at Oregon State
March 8, at Oregon
Pac-12 Tournament: March 12-15
Tip-off times have not yet been released.
The Wildcats are projected to enter the 2013-14 season as one of the top 10 teams in the country. Head coach Sean Miller will be welcoming in one of the best recruiting classes in the country, highlighted by forward Aaron Gordon, to a group that already consists of Nick Johnson, Brandon Ashley and Kaleb Tarczewski. They are also adding Duquesne transfer T.J. McConnell.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.