Sean Miller added another feather to his recruiting cap Tuesday, as forward Aaron Gordon announced his intention to sign for and play with the Arizona Wildcats in 2013-14.
A 6-foot-8, 210 lb. forward, Gordon averaged 21.6 points, 15.7 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 2.1 blocks per game as a senior for Archbishop Mitty High School in California.
Gordon is the third ESPNU top-100 recruit to sign with Arizona for next season, joining shooting guard Elliott Pitts and small forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?