President Obama picks Belmont to upset Arizona
The basketball team, the basketball team! Yeesh, folks, no need to get political here.
As he's done in each of the last four years, the president put together an NCAA bracket for ESPN.
And he's got no love for the Arizona Wildcats, picking them to lose in the first round to Belmont.
Now, Obama is not the only person to think the Bruins are poised to upset the Wildcats, but he may very well be the most powerful.
And for the record, the president has Louisville, Indiana, Ohio State and Florida reaching the Final Four, with the Hoosiers knocking off the Cardinals in the championship game.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a