Updated Mar 20, 2013 - 10:41 am
President Obama picks Belmont to upset Arizona
The basketball team, the basketball team! Yeesh, folks, no need to get political here.
As he's done in each of the last four years, the president put together an NCAA bracket for ESPN.
And he's got no love for the Arizona Wildcats, picking them to lose in the first round to Belmont.
Now, Obama is not the only person to think the Bruins are poised to upset the Wildcats, but he may very well be the most powerful.
And for the record, the president has Louisville, Indiana, Ohio State and Florida reaching the Final Four, with the Hoosiers knocking off the Cardinals in the championship game.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.