Updated Mar 20, 2013 - 10:41 am
President Obama picks Belmont to upset Arizona
The basketball team, the basketball team! Yeesh, folks, no need to get political here.
As he's done in each of the last four years, the president put together an NCAA bracket for ESPN.
And he's got no love for the Arizona Wildcats, picking them to lose in the first round to Belmont.
Now, Obama is not the only person to think the Bruins are poised to upset the Wildcats, but he may very well be the most powerful.
And for the record, the president has Louisville, Indiana, Ohio State and Florida reaching the Final Four, with the Hoosiers knocking off the Cardinals in the championship game.
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.