Updated Mar 20, 2013 - 10:41 am
President Obama picks Belmont to upset Arizona
The basketball team, the basketball team! Yeesh, folks, no need to get political here.
As he's done in each of the last four years, the president put together an NCAA bracket for ESPN.
And he's got no love for the Arizona Wildcats, picking them to lose in the first round to Belmont.
Now, Obama is not the only person to think the Bruins are poised to upset the Wildcats, but he may very well be the most powerful.
And for the record, the president has Louisville, Indiana, Ohio State and Florida reaching the Final Four, with the Hoosiers knocking off the Cardinals in the championship game.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.