Updated Mar 19, 2013 - 12:03 pm
Arizona is Pac-12's most valuable basketball team
They advanced to the second round of the conference's tournament before losing to UCLA, and earned a six seed in the NCAA Tournament's west region.
They're also the most valuable team in the conference and eigth-most valuable team in the country, according to Forbes.
Current Value: $19.5 million
Basketball Profit: $12.4 million
One-Year Change in Value: 6%
Head Coach: Sean Miller
The Pac-12's most valuable basketball program, and the only on our list besides UCLA (No. 15), increased team revenue by more than $2 million year-over-year thanks in part to increased contributions.
UCLA, which is the only other Pac-12 school in the top 20, comes in at No. 15.
Coming in ahead of Arizona are Louisville, Kansas, North Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio State, Indiana and Wisconsin.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.