Arizona is Pac-12's most valuable basketball team
They advanced to the second round of the conference's tournament before losing to UCLA, and earned a six seed in the NCAA Tournament's west region.
They're also the most valuable team in the conference and eigth-most valuable team in the country, according to Forbes.
Current Value: $19.5 million
Basketball Profit: $12.4 million
One-Year Change in Value: 6%
Head Coach: Sean Miller
The Pac-12's most valuable basketball program, and the only on our list besides UCLA (No. 15), increased team revenue by more than $2 million year-over-year thanks in part to increased contributions.
UCLA, which is the only other Pac-12 school in the top 20, comes in at No. 15.
Coming in ahead of Arizona are Louisville, Kansas, North Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio State, Indiana and Wisconsin.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a