Updated Mar 19, 2013 - 12:03 pm
Arizona is Pac-12's most valuable basketball team
They advanced to the second round of the conference's tournament before losing to UCLA, and earned a six seed in the NCAA Tournament's west region.
They're also the most valuable team in the conference and eigth-most valuable team in the country, according to Forbes.
Current Value: $19.5 million
Basketball Profit: $12.4 million
One-Year Change in Value: 6%
Head Coach: Sean Miller
The Pac-12's most valuable basketball program, and the only on our list besides UCLA (No. 15), increased team revenue by more than $2 million year-over-year thanks in part to increased contributions.
UCLA, which is the only other Pac-12 school in the top 20, comes in at No. 15.
Coming in ahead of Arizona are Louisville, Kansas, North Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio State, Indiana and Wisconsin.
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.