Updated Mar 19, 2013 - 12:03 pm
Arizona is Pac-12's most valuable basketball team
They advanced to the second round of the conference's tournament before losing to UCLA, and earned a six seed in the NCAA Tournament's west region.
They're also the most valuable team in the conference and eigth-most valuable team in the country, according to Forbes.
Current Value: $19.5 million
Basketball Profit: $12.4 million
One-Year Change in Value: 6%
Head Coach: Sean Miller
The Pac-12's most valuable basketball program, and the only on our list besides UCLA (No. 15), increased team revenue by more than $2 million year-over-year thanks in part to increased contributions.
UCLA, which is the only other Pac-12 school in the top 20, comes in at No. 15.
Coming in ahead of Arizona are Louisville, Kansas, North Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio State, Indiana and Wisconsin.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.