Updated Mar 19, 2013 - 12:03 pm
Arizona is Pac-12's most valuable basketball team
They advanced to the second round of the conference's tournament before losing to UCLA, and earned a six seed in the NCAA Tournament's west region.
They're also the most valuable team in the conference and eigth-most valuable team in the country, according to Forbes.
Current Value: $19.5 million
Basketball Profit: $12.4 million
One-Year Change in Value: 6%
Head Coach: Sean Miller
The Pac-12's most valuable basketball program, and the only on our list besides UCLA (No. 15), increased team revenue by more than $2 million year-over-year thanks in part to increased contributions.
UCLA, which is the only other Pac-12 school in the top 20, comes in at No. 15.
Coming in ahead of Arizona are Louisville, Kansas, North Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio State, Indiana and Wisconsin.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.