Updated Mar 11, 2013 - 4:03 pm
Pair of Wildcats earn Pac-12 honors
Hill's season earned the forward his second-straight all-Pac-12 first-team award. The 6-foot-7 senior Wildcat averaged 13.6 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.3 steals per game. His 48 three-point field goals helped him hit double digits a team-leading 24 times this season.
His senior teammate, Lyons, led UA in the regular season with 14.9 points per game, including 56 three-pointers. The first-team honor is a first for the 6-foot-1 guard.
This is the 19th time multiple UA players were selected to the all-conference team in the same season since 1978.
Freshman center Kaleb Tarczewski was named honorable mention for the freshman team just as sophomore guard Nick Johnson was for the all-defensive team.
The 7-footer led UA with 5.9 rebounds per game, while also recording 6.6 points per game. Tarczewski also started all 30 games for the Wildcats.
A Gilbert native, Johnson ranks fourth in total steals and steals per game in the Pac-12 and recorded three or more steals in 11 games this season. The guard averaged 11.6 points, two steals and 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.