After a few straight weeks of sliding backwards, the Arizona Wildcats finally moved up a little in the rankings.
The Wildcats, following a home sweep of the Washington schools, moved up to 11th in both the AP and Coaches Polls.
Arizona knocked off Washington by a score of 70-52 and beat Washington State 73-56.
The Wildcats, who are 23-4 with an 11-4 mark in the Pac-12, hit the road to face USC Wednesday before taking on UCLA Saturday.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?