Updated Feb 11, 2013 - 11:20 am
Wildcats drop to ninth in the polls
Then the Wildcats went out and lost.
A 77-69 defeat to the Golden Bears left the Wildcats with a 20-3 record including an 8-3 mark in the Pac-12, and Monday they dropped two spots in both the Associated Press and USA Today Coaches polls.
Now ranked ninth, the Wildcats will hit the road for a Thursday tilt against Colorado before a Sunday game against Utah.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.