Updated Feb 11, 2013 - 11:20 am
Wildcats drop to ninth in the polls
Then the Wildcats went out and lost.
A 77-69 defeat to the Golden Bears left the Wildcats with a 20-3 record including an 8-3 mark in the Pac-12, and Monday they dropped two spots in both the Associated Press and USA Today Coaches polls.
Now ranked ninth, the Wildcats will hit the road for a Thursday tilt against Colorado before a Sunday game against Utah.
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.