Updated Feb 8, 2013 - 10:42 am
A peek at Arizona's new-look synthetic field
And now we know what it's going to look like.
Athletic director Greg Byrne tweeted a photo of what the new field will look like.
The end zones are blue with "Arizona" spelled out in red, there is the block A logo at midfield and a watermark-ish "Bear Down" stretching across the turf.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.