Updated Feb 8, 2013 - 10:42 am
A peek at Arizona's new-look synthetic field
And now we know what it's going to look like.
Athletic director Greg Byrne tweeted a photo of what the new field will look like.
The end zones are blue with "Arizona" spelled out in red, there is the block A logo at midfield and a watermark-ish "Bear Down" stretching across the turf.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.