Wildcats QB Matt Scott invited to NFL Combine
A third-round pick of the Philadelphia Eagles, Arizona's career leader in virtually every significant passing category made his debut in November, ending another long (and somewhat embarrassing) drought for the school.
Well, the gap between Foles and the next UA QB to be drafted likely won't be nearly as long as the one between Foles and Eddie Wilson.
Matt Scott, who threw for 3,620 yards and 27 touchdowns as a senior, has been invited to the NFL's Scouting Combine.
Scott enters the 2013 draft season as an interesting prospect. He started just one full season at the collegiate level, and flashed solid arm strength to go along with mobility that many NFL teams seem to be looking for.
And while he may not be one of the top prospects at this moment, the fact that he's been invited to showcase his ability for scouts proves there's a decent amount of interest in his skills.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a