Updated Feb 1, 2013 - 8:09 am
Bearing Down: Wildcats fall flat against UCLA, prepare for Washington
The Arizona Wildcats had their "measuring stick" game against UCLA, and they quite simply didn't measure up.
Adam and Jarrett talk about the weekend split against the L.A. schools before turning their attention to the Washington road trip.
That discussion is followed by their takes on Ka'Deem Carey, who is back in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Pac-12 Tournament set for second year in Las Vegas
- Oregon drops No. 3 Arizona Wildcats: By the numbers
- Arizona's Nick Johnson a finalist for Wooden Award
- Johnson's big night leads Arizona to road win over Oregon State: By the Numbers
- Former Arizona Wildcats coach Russ Pennell hired by Central Arkansas
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.