Mock bracket has Arizona as top seed out West
Yet, with the No. 6 Arizona Wildcats cruising along with a 16-1 record (4-1 in Pac-12), some have turned their attention to March, with their sights specifically set on March Madness.
And over at CollegeBasketballTalk.com, the latest bracketology has the Wildcats as the top seed in the West region.
If Arizona continues its strong play during the next two months, it'll be hard for the Selection Committee to keep the Wildcats off the top line out West. That's where the Wildcats reside in our latest bracket projection.
The Wildcats would certainly be happy to earn the top spot, though a lot has to happen between now and Selection Sunday for that to be the case. At any rate, it's better to be an early favorite than it is to be a longshot, so there is that.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a