Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 10:43 am
Mock bracket has Arizona as top seed out West
Yet, with the No. 6 Arizona Wildcats cruising along with a 16-1 record (4-1 in Pac-12), some have turned their attention to March, with their sights specifically set on March Madness.
And over at CollegeBasketballTalk.com, the latest bracketology has the Wildcats as the top seed in the West region.
If Arizona continues its strong play during the next two months, it'll be hard for the Selection Committee to keep the Wildcats off the top line out West. That's where the Wildcats reside in our latest bracket projection.
The Wildcats would certainly be happy to earn the top spot, though a lot has to happen between now and Selection Sunday for that to be the case. At any rate, it's better to be an early favorite than it is to be a longshot, so there is that.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.