Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 10:43 am
Mock bracket has Arizona as top seed out West
Yet, with the No. 6 Arizona Wildcats cruising along with a 16-1 record (4-1 in Pac-12), some have turned their attention to March, with their sights specifically set on March Madness.
And over at CollegeBasketballTalk.com, the latest bracketology has the Wildcats as the top seed in the West region.
If Arizona continues its strong play during the next two months, it'll be hard for the Selection Committee to keep the Wildcats off the top line out West. That's where the Wildcats reside in our latest bracket projection.
The Wildcats would certainly be happy to earn the top spot, though a lot has to happen between now and Selection Sunday for that to be the case. At any rate, it's better to be an early favorite than it is to be a longshot, so there is that.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.