Arizona Wildcats Mark Lyons named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Arizona Wildcats senior guard Mark Lyons was named the Pac-12 men's basketball player of the week on Monday.
Lyons compiled a season-high 24 points, three assists, three rebounds and three steals in Arizona's road win over rival ASU on Saturday.
For the season, Lyons has averaged 15.2 points, 3.3 assists and 1.0 rebounds.
Arizona will host UCLA on Thursday, January 24 at 7:00 p.m. MST.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.