Arizona Wildcats move up to No. 6 in both AP and Coaches polls
The Arizona Wildcats moved up to No. 6 in the NCAA Men's Basketball rankings.
Following a road win over Pac-12 rival Arizona State on Saturday, the Wildcats gained a spot in both the AP and USA Today Coaches polls Monday.
The Wildcats boast a 16-1 overall record and are 4-1 in conference play this season.
Arizona will next host UCLA on Thursday, January 24 at 7:00 p.m MST.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.