Updated Jan 9, 2013 - 5:37 pm
Arizona Wildcats to have new uniforms in 2013
According to Anthony Gimino's Wildcat Report, there will be small changes to the team's look.
"I guess it's a little bit different look, but it's not a whole lot different. I mean, it's not drastic," Rodriguez recently told TucsonCitizen.com.
Arizona hasn't released details or pictures of the new design, and Rodriguez said he wanted to show the players before discussing it.
"It's not something that you would be like, ‘Sheesh, that's completely off the wall,'" Rodriguez said.
The Wildcats debuted a pair of new helmets in 2012, adding both copper and red to the traditional white and blue. Arizona had enough options to where it could wear a different look in each of its 13 games.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.