Updated Jan 9, 2013 - 5:37 pm
Arizona Wildcats to have new uniforms in 2013
According to Anthony Gimino's Wildcat Report, there will be small changes to the team's look.
"I guess it's a little bit different look, but it's not a whole lot different. I mean, it's not drastic," Rodriguez recently told TucsonCitizen.com.
Arizona hasn't released details or pictures of the new design, and Rodriguez said he wanted to show the players before discussing it.
"It's not something that you would be like, ‘Sheesh, that's completely off the wall,'" Rodriguez said.
The Wildcats debuted a pair of new helmets in 2012, adding both copper and red to the traditional white and blue. Arizona had enough options to where it could wear a different look in each of its 13 games.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.