Updated Dec 24, 2012 - 12:10 pm
UA moves up to No. 3 in AP Coaches Poll
After notching three more wins in a six-day span, including two on Saturday (East Tennessee State) and Sunday (Miami) in the Diamond Head Classic in Honululu, the Wildcats moved up a spot in the weekly AP Coaches Poll from No. 5 to No. 3.
UA, who shares the No. 3 spot with Louisville, will have another tough test Tuesday, when they battle No. 18 San Diego State for the holiday tournament title. Sean Miller's squad has already beaten one ranked team this season (No. 5 Florida on December 15).
The Wildcats benefited from Syracuse's loss to Tempe on Saturday, and remain the only Pac-12 team in the top 25.
Following Tuesday's non-conference clash with the Aztecs, UA will return home to open up Pac-12 play against Utah and Colorado on January 3 and 5.
- No. 2 Arizona Wildcats roll Texas Tech to remain unbeaten
- Arizona's Nick Johnson named Pac-12 Player of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats move up to No. 2 in latest AP Poll
- No. 4 Arizona Wildcats top No. 6 Duke for NIT Preseason Tip-Off title
- No. 4 Wildcats erase 18-point deficit, advance to NIT championship
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.