Updated Dec 17, 2012 - 11:21 am
Arizona Wildcats basketball rises in national rankings
Fresh off a 65-64 win over then-No. 5 Florida, Arizona now finds itself ranked fourth in the AP Poll and fifth in the USA Today Coaches Poll.
Arizona's No. 4 AP ranking is its highest since January 5, 2004, when it was ranked third in the country.
The Wildcats are 8-0 for the first time since the 1998-99 season, and will take on Oral Roberts Tuesday at the McKale Center in Tucson.
- No. 2 Arizona Wildcats roll Texas Tech to remain unbeaten
- Arizona's Nick Johnson named Pac-12 Player of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats move up to No. 2 in latest AP Poll
- No. 4 Arizona Wildcats top No. 6 Duke for NIT Preseason Tip-Off title
- No. 4 Wildcats erase 18-point deficit, advance to NIT championship
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.