The Arizona Wildcats in the latest national polls.
Fresh off a 65-64 win over then-No. 5 Florida, Arizona now finds itself ranked fourth in the AP Poll and fifth in the USA Today Coaches Poll.
Arizona's No. 4 AP ranking is its highest since January 5, 2004, when it was ranked third in the country.
The Wildcats are 8-0 for the first time since the 1998-99 season, and will take on Oral Roberts Tuesday at the McKale Center in Tucson.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.