Arizona Wildcats basketball rises in national rankings
Fresh off a 65-64 win over then-No. 5 Florida, Arizona now finds itself ranked fourth in the AP Poll and fifth in the USA Today Coaches Poll.
Arizona's No. 4 AP ranking is its highest since January 5, 2004, when it was ranked third in the country.
The Wildcats are 8-0 for the first time since the 1998-99 season, and will take on Oral Roberts Tuesday at the McKale Center in Tucson.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a