Updated Dec 17, 2012 - 11:21 am
Arizona Wildcats basketball rises in national rankings
Fresh off a 65-64 win over then-No. 5 Florida, Arizona now finds itself ranked fourth in the AP Poll and fifth in the USA Today Coaches Poll.
Arizona's No. 4 AP ranking is its highest since January 5, 2004, when it was ranked third in the country.
The Wildcats are 8-0 for the first time since the 1998-99 season, and will take on Oral Roberts Tuesday at the McKale Center in Tucson.
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.