The Arizona Wildcats and Missouri Tigers have agreed to play a home-and-home basketball series.
According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch,, Mizzou will travel to Tucson on Dec. 13, 2015, with the Wildcats hitting the road for a Dec. 10, 2016 battle.
"This is a great series and will generate the type of national exposure fans and programs want early in the college basketball season," Mizzou coach Frank Haith said in a release.
The Wildcats and Tigers have squared off just twice on the hardwood, with Arizona winning the most recent meeting on March 26, 1994 in the Elite 8 of the NCAA Tournament.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?