Updated Dec 13, 2012 - 9:22 am
Wildcats to play Missouri in home-and-home series
According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch,, Mizzou will travel to Tucson on Dec. 13, 2015, with the Wildcats hitting the road for a Dec. 10, 2016 battle.
"This is a great series and will generate the type of national exposure fans and programs want early in the college basketball season," Mizzou coach Frank Haith said in a release.
The Wildcats and Tigers have squared off just twice on the hardwood, with Arizona winning the most recent meeting on March 26, 1994 in the Elite 8 of the NCAA Tournament.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.