Updated Dec 13, 2012 - 9:22 am
Wildcats to play Missouri in home-and-home series
According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch,, Mizzou will travel to Tucson on Dec. 13, 2015, with the Wildcats hitting the road for a Dec. 10, 2016 battle.
"This is a great series and will generate the type of national exposure fans and programs want early in the college basketball season," Mizzou coach Frank Haith said in a release.
The Wildcats and Tigers have squared off just twice on the hardwood, with Arizona winning the most recent meeting on March 26, 1994 in the Elite 8 of the NCAA Tournament.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.