Updated Dec 13, 2012 - 9:22 am
Wildcats to play Missouri in home-and-home series
According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch,, Mizzou will travel to Tucson on Dec. 13, 2015, with the Wildcats hitting the road for a Dec. 10, 2016 battle.
"This is a great series and will generate the type of national exposure fans and programs want early in the college basketball season," Mizzou coach Frank Haith said in a release.
The Wildcats and Tigers have squared off just twice on the hardwood, with Arizona winning the most recent meeting on March 26, 1994 in the Elite 8 of the NCAA Tournament.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.