Updated Oct 26, 2012 - 10:53 am
Wildcats enter season ranked 12th in AP poll
Coming in at number 12 in the preseason 2012-13 AP poll, this is the Wildcats' highest preseason ranking since the 2006-2007 season, when they opened up the season at No. 10.
The Wildcats have entered the season nationally ranked in 22 of the last 26 seasons.
The men's basketball team opens the 2012-13 season against Charleston Southern on Sunday, Nov. 11, at 4 p.m. in McKale Center.
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.