For the second consecutive season, the Arizona Wildcats men's basketball team will enter their season opener ranked among the top 25 teams in the country.
Coming in at number 12 in the preseason 2012-13 AP poll, this is the Wildcats' highest preseason ranking since the 2006-2007 season, when they opened up the season at No. 10.
The Wildcats have entered the season nationally ranked in 22 of the last 26 seasons.
The men's basketball team opens the 2012-13 season against Charleston Southern on Sunday, Nov. 11, at 4 p.m. in McKale Center.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?