Arizona Wildcats 11th in USA Today coaches poll
Arizona, who earned a total of 411 points, is the highest-ranked Pac-12 team, ahead of No. 13 UCLA. Indiana tops the poll, and is followed by Louisville and defending champion Kentucky.
It's worth noting that the Wildcats were ranked 16th in the same poll one year ago, before ultimately finishing the year with a 23-12 record and first round exit in the NIT.
The optimism around the program is largely due to having one of the Pac-12's deepest rosters. Led by seniors Solomon Hill, Kevin Parrom and Mark Lyons, the Wildcats also added one of the nation's top recruiting classes.
The season will unofficially begin for the Wildcats October 21, when the school hosts the its Red-Blue game.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a