Updated Oct 17, 2012 - 10:55 am
Arizona Wildcats 11th in USA Today coaches poll
Arizona, who earned a total of 411 points, is the highest-ranked Pac-12 team, ahead of No. 13 UCLA. Indiana tops the poll, and is followed by Louisville and defending champion Kentucky.
It's worth noting that the Wildcats were ranked 16th in the same poll one year ago, before ultimately finishing the year with a 23-12 record and first round exit in the NIT.
The optimism around the program is largely due to having one of the Pac-12's deepest rosters. Led by seniors Solomon Hill, Kevin Parrom and Mark Lyons, the Wildcats also added one of the nation's top recruiting classes.
The season will unofficially begin for the Wildcats October 21, when the school hosts the its Red-Blue game.
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.