Like his college teammate Jahii Carson, Arizona State center Jordan Bachynski was not selected in the 2014 NBA Draft Thursday night.
He will however be playing this summer with an NBA team.
According to WFNZ's Colin Hoggard, Bachinskyi is set to play in the Las Vegas Summer League with the Charlotte Hornets.
The 7-foot-2 Canadian averaged 11.3 points and 8.5 points per game in his final season in Tempe and broke the Pac-12 record for blocks in a single season with 133.
Bachynski leaves Tempe as the all-time Pac-12 career record holder for blocks with 314 and is the first Sun Devil to ever record a triple-double with 13 points, 13 rebounds and 12 blocks, which he did against Cal State Northridge on Dec. 8, 2012.
A four-year letterman at ASU, Bachynski was named the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year last season and was also a second-team All-Pac-12 performer as well.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 21ESPN college football analyst Mark May says Taylor Kelly will be ready to play for ASU.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday October 21ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses finally beating Stanford.
- Jake Plummer, former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday October 21Jake Plummer discusses the Sun Devils' performance against Stanford.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday October 21Dan discusses ASU head baseball coach Tracy Smith's tweet.
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf