Arizona State point guard Jahii Carson was not selected with any of Thursday night's 60 picks, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have plans of making it into the league.
According to the Houston Chronicle, Carson will suit up with the Houston Rockets' Summer League team in Orlando in the hopes of catching on.
Carson averaged 18.6 points and 4.6 rebounds per game as a sophomore last season for the Sun Devils. He helped the maroon and gold to an NCAA Tournament appearance for the first time since 2009.
The 5-foot-11 guard was a local standout at Mesa High School where he averaged 32.2 points and 6.6 assists per game in his senior season for the Jackrabbits.
Carson will be joined in the Rockets' backcourt by his ASU teammate Jermaine Marshall, who also went undrafted.
As a senior, Marshall averaged 15.1 points and 3.1 rebounds per game with the Sun Devils.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Rocky Harris - ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director - Wednesday September 24Arizona State Senior Associate Athletic Direct Rocky Harris expects a sellout when the Sun Devils fa
- Chris Foster - Los Angeles Times - Wednesday September 24Los Angeles Times reporter Chris Foster gives the UCLA perspective on Thursday night's game.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Wednesday September 24AZCentral sports reporter Doug Haller previews Arizona State's matchup with UCLA.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday September 24Dan discusses the newly found connection between the Arizona Cardinals and the Arizona State Sun Dev
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Wednesday September 24Coach Graham discusses the vast array of storylines heading into Thursday's showdown against UCLA.