The Arizona State Sun Devils got some good news Friday when it was learned Shaquielle McKissic would be granted a sixth year of eligibility.
A senior who transferred from Edmonds Community College in Washington, McKissic averaged 9 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game last season for the Devils.
ASU coach Herb Sendek tweeted about the news:
Having the 6-foot-5 guard back is big for ASU, as he will be their leading returning scorer and rebounder due to the departures of Jahii Carson, Jermaine Marshall and Jordan Bachynski.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 21ESPN college football analyst Mark May says Taylor Kelly will be ready to play for ASU.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday October 21ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses finally beating Stanford.
- Jake Plummer, former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday October 21Jake Plummer discusses the Sun Devils' performance against Stanford.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday October 21Dan discusses ASU head baseball coach Tracy Smith's tweet.
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf