The Pulse: Sun Devils need a strong finish to make the dance
Monday, we asked if the Arizona State Sun Devils were still in good shape to make the NCAA Tournament after a rough road trip in which they lost to both Colorado and Utah.
A total of 441 votes were cast, with 214 -- or 49 percent -- saying the Devils are still in, but need a strong finish just to make sure.
The next highest total went to a pessimistic group, with 36 percent saying the Devils are in a lot of trouble right now. Only 69 votes -- or 16 percent -- went to the belief that ASU has already done enough to get invited to the dance.
The Devils are currently 19-8 with a 8-6 mark in the Pac-12. Their next two games -- against Stanford and California -- are at home, and offer the team a chance to secure its tournament bid.
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Jordan Bachynski to play for Hornets Summer League team
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!