The Pulse: Sun Devils need a strong finish to make the dance
Monday, we asked if the Arizona State Sun Devils were still in good shape to make the NCAA Tournament after a rough road trip in which they lost to both Colorado and Utah.
A total of 441 votes were cast, with 214 -- or 49 percent -- saying the Devils are still in, but need a strong finish just to make sure.
The next highest total went to a pessimistic group, with 36 percent saying the Devils are in a lot of trouble right now. Only 69 votes -- or 16 percent -- went to the belief that ASU has already done enough to get invited to the dance.
The Devils are currently 19-8 with a 8-6 mark in the Pac-12. Their next two games -- against Stanford and California -- are at home, and offer the team a chance to secure its tournament bid.
- Shaquielle McKissic wins appeal, will return to ASU for another year
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.