Every day, we at ArizonaSports.com ask our readers a question. It's the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day, and it can be found midway down the right side of our home page.
Monday, we asked if the Arizona State Sun Devils were still in good shape to make the NCAA Tournament after a rough road trip in which they lost to both Colorado and Utah.
A total of 441 votes were cast, with 214 -- or 49 percent -- saying the Devils are still in, but need a strong finish just to make sure.
The next highest total went to a pessimistic group, with 36 percent saying the Devils are in a lot of trouble right now. Only 69 votes -- or 16 percent -- went to the belief that ASU has already done enough to get invited to the dance.
The Devils are currently 19-8 with a 8-6 mark in the Pac-12. Their next two games -- against Stanford and California -- are at home, and offer the team a chance to secure its tournament bid.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Mike Norvell- ASU offensive coordinator - Thursday September 18Mike Norvell expresses his confidence in Mike Bercovici as a quarterback.
- D.J. Foster, ASU running back - Wednesday September 17D.J. Foster talks about why he chose to stay home and be a Sun Devil
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 17Ray Anderson explains why he and Todd Graham donated a combined $1,000,000 to the ASU stadium renova
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 Network analyst - Wednesday September 17Pac-12 Network analyst Rick Neuheisel breaks down the first few weeks of Pac-12 football.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 16ESPN college football analyst Mark May says ASU's game plan will have to change with backup QB Mike