The Pulse: Jordan Bachynski's NBA prospects are no sure thing
Over the weekend, we asked if you think ASU center Jordan Bachynski is destined to play in the NBA.
With 458 votes submitted, it has been determined that you are simply not sure.
The most votes -- 212, to be exact -- went to "Yes, definitely." It was enough for 46 percent, so it's clear the Pac-12's all-time leader in blocked shots has done something to impress.
The 7-foot-2 center is averaging 11.7 points, 8.7 rebounds and 4.4 blocks per game for the Sun Devils this season, which are numbers that certainly put him on par with others who have been drafted.
However, 37 percent of the vote (168) went for "Maybe," with another 17 percent, or 78 votes, being confident that the NBA is not in the big man's future.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.