The Pulse: Jordan Bachynski's NBA prospects are no sure thing
Over the weekend, we asked if you think ASU center Jordan Bachynski is destined to play in the NBA.
With 458 votes submitted, it has been determined that you are simply not sure.
The most votes -- 212, to be exact -- went to "Yes, definitely." It was enough for 46 percent, so it's clear the Pac-12's all-time leader in blocked shots has done something to impress.
The 7-foot-2 center is averaging 11.7 points, 8.7 rebounds and 4.4 blocks per game for the Sun Devils this season, which are numbers that certainly put him on par with others who have been drafted.
However, 37 percent of the vote (168) went for "Maybe," with another 17 percent, or 78 votes, being confident that the NBA is not in the big man's future.
- ASU lands No. 3 seed in Pac-12 tournament despite loss
- Another slow start hampers Sun Devils in OT loss to Beavers: By the Numbers
- ASU's road comeback vs. OSU falls short in OT
- ASU athletic director hopes to make 'significant improvements' to men's basketball team
- Flat start dooms Sun Devils in loss to Ducks: By the Numbers
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.