Updated Feb 17, 2014 - 12:23 pm
ASU's Jermaine Marshall named Pac-12 player of the week
On Monday, the Pac-12 announced ASU senior guard Jermaine Marshall as its player of the week, following his performance against Arizona last Friday.
In the game, the Etters, Pa. native scored 29 points, going 4-for-8 from three-point range to help his team complete their 69-66 upset of No. 2 Arizona in double overtime. Marshall scored eight of his points in the game's second overtime.
Last week, ASU center Jordan Bachynski garnered the honor. On Nov. 25, guard Jahii Carson was named the conference's player of the week.
Along with California, ASU players have the most player of the week honors this season, with three.
- ASU lands No. 3 seed in Pac-12 tournament despite loss
- Another slow start hampers Sun Devils in OT loss to Beavers: By the Numbers
- ASU's road comeback vs. OSU falls short in OT
- ASU athletic director hopes to make 'significant improvements' to men's basketball team
- Flat start dooms Sun Devils in loss to Ducks: By the Numbers
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.