The Pulse: Sun Devils unlikely to make the NCAA Tournament
Monday, we asked if the Arizona State Sun Devils were going to make the NCAA Tournament.
A total of 501 votes were submitted and it was real close, but according to you, the Devils will not be dancing in March.
In all, 209 people chose no, giving it 42 percent of the vote.
"Yes" was not far behind, though, with 188 votes, or 38 percent. Twenty-one percent were not sure.
The Sun Devils are coming off a home sweep Utah and Colorado that pushed their record to 15-5 (4-3). Bracket projections seem to be all over the place, with some thinking ASU is in and some thinking they're out, but with 11 regular season games left to go along with the Pac-12 Tournament, there is plenty of basketball left to be played.
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson signs with Australian team
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!