In their first Pac-12 road game of the 2013-14 season, the Arizona State Sun Devils went into the Galen Center and manhandled USC to the tune of 79-60.
Here's a look back at the 19-point thumping by the numbers:
For ASU, the win was just its second in the Galen Center under Herb Sendek in eight tries. The other victory occurred back in Jan. 2012.
The Sun Devils moved to a perfect 3-0 this season in true road games, having lost two away from Wells Fargo Arena earlier this season in the Wooden Legacy tournament. ASU's other road wins have come against DePaul and UNLV.
Shaquielle McKissic continued his hot play against the Trojans, pitching in with 12 points, eight rebounds and a career-high six steals. McKissic finished just two steals shy of the program's single-game record.
After starting Pac-12 play with a combined four points on 1-of-9 from the field, Jonathan Gilling regained his shooting form, scoring nine points on 2-of-4 from the field and 3-of-3 from the charity stripe.
Jahii Carson finished with 18 points on the night, which in and of itself wasn't all that impressive. However, the sophomore reached the mark after being held scoreless for the first 15 minutes of the game.
The 19-point loss marked USC's worst this season. It also snapped Andy Enfield and Co.'s nine-game Galen Center win streak.
While the game wasn't really close in the second half, the two teams were neck-and-neck midway through the first 20 minutes, until the Sun Devils reeled off a game-changing 19-6 spurt highlighted by seven points from Jermaine Marshall.
Senior center Jordan Bachynski recorded his ninth double-double of the season with 20 points to go along with 12 boards. Thursday marked just the second time this season, Bachynski has reached the 20-point mark.
With a pair of blocked shots against USC, Bachynski stands just one swat shy of tying Channning Frye for second on the Pac-12's all-time list. The senior is also 21 shy of tying the conference's all-time record -- set by Arizona's Anthony Cook from 1985-88.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Rocky Harris - ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director - Wednesday September 24Arizona State Senior Associate Athletic Direct Rocky Harris expects a sellout when the Sun Devils fa
- Chris Foster - Los Angeles Times - Wednesday September 24Los Angeles Times reporter Chris Foster gives the UCLA perspective on Thursday night's game.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Wednesday September 24AZCentral sports reporter Doug Haller previews Arizona State's matchup with UCLA.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday September 24Dan discusses the newly found connection between the Arizona Cardinals and the Arizona State Sun Dev
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Wednesday September 24Coach Graham discusses the vast array of storylines heading into Thursday's showdown against UCLA.