McKissic leads Arizona State past UC Irvine
The Sun Devils (11-2) took control of a tight game with an 11-0 run in the first half, taking a 23-15 lead after a 3-of-19 start from the field in the first 11 minutes. UC Irvine's 7-foot-6 freshman Mamadou Ndiaye scored 14 points, all in the second half, and had 12 rebounds for the Anteaters (7-7).
Cal-Irvine got within six twice in the final four minutes but turned the ball over twice in the final 1:43, leading to four Sun Devil points. McKissic hit 5-of-6 from the field in the second half and added four rebounds and three assists for Arizona State, which has won four straight.
- Lionel Hollins honored by ASU jersey retirement
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson signs with Australian team
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.