McKissic leads Arizona State past UC Irvine
The Sun Devils (11-2) took control of a tight game with an 11-0 run in the first half, taking a 23-15 lead after a 3-of-19 start from the field in the first 11 minutes. UC Irvine's 7-foot-6 freshman Mamadou Ndiaye scored 14 points, all in the second half, and had 12 rebounds for the Anteaters (7-7).
Cal-Irvine got within six twice in the final four minutes but turned the ball over twice in the final 1:43, leading to four Sun Devil points. McKissic hit 5-of-6 from the field in the second half and added four rebounds and three assists for Arizona State, which has won four straight.
- ASU lands No. 3 seed in Pac-12 tournament despite loss
- Another slow start hampers Sun Devils in OT loss to Beavers: By the Numbers
- ASU's road comeback vs. OSU falls short in OT
- ASU athletic director hopes to make 'significant improvements' to men's basketball team
- Flat start dooms Sun Devils in loss to Ducks: By the Numbers
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.