ASU's Jahii Carson named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Carson, hailing from Mesa, Ariz., averaged 29.5 points per game over the course of the week, thanks in part to a 40-point performance in ASU's 86-80 win at UNLV early last week. The 5-foot-10, 180-pound guard also managed a .575 shooting percentage from the floor while shooting better than 55% from three-point range.
The announcement comes as Carson's first career weekly honor and the 33rd in school history.
The Sun Devils are set to host No. 25 Marquette on Monday, Nov. 25 at 7:00 p.m. MDT, with pregame coverage beginning at 6:30 p.m. on 92.3 FM KTAR.
- Shaquielle McKissic wins appeal, will return to ASU for another year
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.