Arizona State point guard Jahii Carson is primed for a big year coming off his Pac-12 Co-Freshman of the Year season when he was the nation's top freshman scorer at 18.5 points per game.
CBSSports.com believes he'll build off his freshman season and have a better one. Perhaps becoming the top point guard in the country.
In their list of the nation's Top 100 players Carson cracks the top 10, coming in at number nine.
Comment: Smart enters the season as the nation's best point guard. I can see a world where Carson is considered better by February. Averaged 18.5 points and 5.1 assists last season. Those numbers will go up. -- MN
The comments in the list come from CBS basketball writer Matt Norlander.
Carson is only behind Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart (No. 3) among point guards.
The sophomore has said this will be his last season in Tempe, so you better make it out and enjoy him while you can, Sun Devils fans.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Ray Anderson, ASU athletic director - Wednesday October 1ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses the Sun Devils overcoming adversity after their loss to
- Jake Plummer - Former Cardinals and Sun Devil quarterback - Wednesday October 1Former Arizona State and Cardinal quarterback Jake Plummer discusses the latest in college football
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 30ESPN college football analyst Mark May says the wheels could come off for ASU in a hurry.
- Rocky Harris - ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director - Wednesday September 24Arizona State Senior Associate Athletic Direct Rocky Harris expects a sellout when the Sun Devils fa
- Chris Foster - Los Angeles Times - Wednesday September 24Los Angeles Times reporter Chris Foster gives the UCLA perspective on Thursday night's game.