Former Arizona State guard Trent Lockett signed with the Sacramento Kings, the team announced Wednesday.
Lockett played with ASU from 2009-12 before transferring to Marquette University for his senior year due to personal reasons. He had an impressive summer league campaign for the Kings, averaging 7.0 points, 1.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game after not being selected in the 2013 NBA Draft.
During his three seasons with ASU, Lockett earned multiple accolades. In 2009-10, he was named to the Pac-10 All-Freshman team. And, in 2010-11, he was named to the All-Pac-10 second team.
Each of the last three years, Lockett also made his conference's All-Academic first team. In his senior season at Marquette, he averaged 7.0 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Mike Norvell- ASU offensive coordinator - Thursday September 18Mike Norvell expresses his confidence in Mike Bercovici as a quarterback.
- D.J. Foster, ASU running back - Wednesday September 17D.J. Foster talks about why he chose to stay home and be a Sun Devil
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 17Ray Anderson explains why he and Todd Graham donated a combined $1,000,000 to the ASU stadium renova
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 Network analyst - Wednesday September 17Pac-12 Network analyst Rick Neuheisel breaks down the first few weeks of Pac-12 football.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 16ESPN college football analyst Mark May says ASU's game plan will have to change with backup QB Mike