Former Arizona State guard Trent Lockett signed with the Sacramento Kings, the team announced Wednesday.
Lockett played with ASU from 2009-12 before transferring to Marquette University for his senior year due to personal reasons. He had an impressive summer league campaign for the Kings, averaging 7.0 points, 1.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game after not being selected in the 2013 NBA Draft.
During his three seasons with ASU, Lockett earned multiple accolades. In 2009-10, he was named to the Pac-10 All-Freshman team. And, in 2010-11, he was named to the All-Pac-10 second team.
Each of the last three years, Lockett also made his conference's All-Academic first team. In his senior season at Marquette, he averaged 7.0 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Rocky Harris - ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director - Wednesday September 24Arizona State Senior Associate Athletic Direct Rocky Harris expects a sellout when the Sun Devils fa
- Chris Foster - Los Angeles Times - Wednesday September 24Los Angeles Times reporter Chris Foster gives the UCLA perspective on Thursday night's game.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Wednesday September 24AZCentral sports reporter Doug Haller previews Arizona State's matchup with UCLA.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday September 24Dan discusses the newly found connection between the Arizona Cardinals and the Arizona State Sun Dev
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Wednesday September 24Coach Graham discusses the vast array of storylines heading into Thursday's showdown against UCLA.