Arizona State announced on Tuesday they will honor Eddie House's No. 5 basketball jersey during the 2013-14 season.
His jersey will join Joe Caldwell, Byron Scott, Lionel Hollins and Fat Lever in the rafters at Wells Fargo Arena.
House is the Sun Devils' career leading scorer, tallying 2,044 points during his four-year career. He is also ASU's all-time steals leader with 258.
His 61-point outburst during a game at California on January 8, 2000 is the ASU single-game high for points scored. He outscored 55 Division I teams on that night.
House earned All-Pac-10 honors twice and did not miss a single game in his 124-game collegiate career.
He went on to play 11 years in the NBA and won a championship with the Boston Celtics in 2008.
The jersey retirement ceremony will not be announced until September when the Pac-12 officially releases the schedule.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 21ESPN college football analyst Mark May says Taylor Kelly will be ready to play for ASU.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday October 21ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses finally beating Stanford.
- Jake Plummer, former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday October 21Jake Plummer discusses the Sun Devils' performance against Stanford.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday October 21Dan discusses ASU head baseball coach Tracy Smith's tweet.
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf