Report: Evan Gordon leaving Sun Devils
According to ESPN, Arizona State guard Evan Gordon has decided to leave the program.
Devils Digest tweeted Gordon has opted to transfer to a school closer to home after playing one season with the Devils.
Sendek said that Evan Gordon will be leaving the program to go back home to Indiana— Devils Digest (@DevilsDigest) May 9, 2013
Gordon started 25 games for ASU as a junior and was the team's third-leading scorer. He averaged 10.1 points and 2.9 rebounds last season.
The Devils will have to replace two of their top three leading scorers next season with the departures of Gordon and Carrick Felix.
- Jake Plummer, Pac-12 Network College Football Analyst - Thursday December 5Jake the Snake shares inspiring insight into ASU football and the Tillman Tunnel
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday December 4The Pac 12 Championship will be a moment to remember at Sun Devil Stadium
- Tom Luginbill, ESPN College Football Analyst - Wednesday December 4A national perspective on the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Larry Scott, Commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference - Tuesday December 3Scott previews the Pac-12 championship game.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday December 3May Day previews the Pac-12 Championship game.