According to ESPN, Arizona State guard Evan Gordon has decided to leave the program.
Devils Digest tweeted Gordon has opted to transfer to a school closer to home after playing one season with the Devils.
Sendek said that Evan Gordon will be leaving the program to go back home to Indiana— Devils Digest (@DevilsDigest) May 9, 2013
Gordon started 25 games for ASU as a junior and was the team's third-leading scorer. He averaged 10.1 points and 2.9 rebounds last season.
The Devils will have to replace two of their top three leading scorers next season with the departures of Gordon and Carrick Felix.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf
- Rick Neuheisel - Pac-12 Network Analyst - Friday October 17Rick Neuheisel believes it could be a rough weekend for the Sun Devils against Stanford.
- Todd Graham, ASU Head Football Coach - Friday October 17ASU football head coach Todd Graham says if Taylor Kelly feels he is ready to play he will play.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday October 15ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses the upcoming weekend for ASU Athletics.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 14ESPN college football analyst Mark May says anyone can win the Pac-12 South.