According to ESPN, Arizona State guard Evan Gordon has decided to leave the program.
Devils Digest tweeted Gordon has opted to transfer to a school closer to home after playing one season with the Devils.
Sendek said that Evan Gordon will be leaving the program to go back home to Indiana— Devils Digest (@DevilsDigest) May 9, 2013
Gordon started 25 games for ASU as a junior and was the team's third-leading scorer. He averaged 10.1 points and 2.9 rebounds last season.
The Devils will have to replace two of their top three leading scorers next season with the departures of Gordon and Carrick Felix.
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Lionel Hollins honored by ASU jersey retirement
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday September 12ASU head coach Todd Graham talks about this Saturday's game with Colorado.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 10ASU athletic director Ray Anderson is disappointed in the NFL office.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 9ESPN college football analyst Mark May says the Big 10's playoff chances are done.
- Jake Plummer - Former Cardinals & ASU quarterback - Tuesday September 9Jake Plummer discusses the Pac-12 and which teams he thinks are at the top.
- Bob Davie, University of New Mexico head football coach - Friday September 5Bob Davie discusses his triple-option offense and building his program at New Mexico.