Report: Evan Gordon leaving Sun Devils
According to ESPN, Arizona State guard Evan Gordon has decided to leave the program.
Devils Digest tweeted Gordon has opted to transfer to a school closer to home after playing one season with the Devils.
Sendek said that Evan Gordon will be leaving the program to go back home to Indiana— Devils Digest (@DevilsDigest) May 9, 2013
Gordon started 25 games for ASU as a junior and was the team's third-leading scorer. He averaged 10.1 points and 2.9 rebounds last season.
The Devils will have to replace two of their top three leading scorers next season with the departures of Gordon and Carrick Felix.
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 11ASU basketball coach Herb Sendek discusses the Pac-12 tournament.
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was