Updated Mar 20, 2013 - 3:21 pm
ASU AD expects assistant Musselman to draw interest from other schools
Much of the credit has been given to freshman Jahii Carson, and rightfully so.
However, one would be remiss not to recognize the contributions made by some of head coach Herb Sendek's new assistants, and specifically those of Eric Musselman.
Musselman brought NBA experience to the college ranks, and his impact could lead to him getting looks from other schools about their own vacancies.
"I think Eric's going to have opportunities to look at head coaching jobs," ASU athletic director Steve Patterson told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Wednesday. "He's a very qualified coach. He did a great job, I think, teaching and working here. You know, we'd love to have him back.
"On the other hand, if somebody comes after him and offers him a head coaching job, I think he certainly would have to look at that."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Shaquielle McKissic wins appeal, will return to ASU for another year
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.