Updated Mar 20, 2013 - 3:21 pm
ASU AD expects assistant Musselman to draw interest from other schools
Much of the credit has been given to freshman Jahii Carson, and rightfully so.
However, one would be remiss not to recognize the contributions made by some of head coach Herb Sendek's new assistants, and specifically those of Eric Musselman.
Musselman brought NBA experience to the college ranks, and his impact could lead to him getting looks from other schools about their own vacancies.
"I think Eric's going to have opportunities to look at head coaching jobs," ASU athletic director Steve Patterson told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Wednesday. "He's a very qualified coach. He did a great job, I think, teaching and working here. You know, we'd love to have him back.
"On the other hand, if somebody comes after him and offers him a head coaching job, I think he certainly would have to look at that."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- ASU lands No. 3 seed in Pac-12 tournament despite loss
- Another slow start hampers Sun Devils in OT loss to Beavers: By the Numbers
- ASU's road comeback vs. OSU falls short in OT
- ASU athletic director hopes to make 'significant improvements' to men's basketball team
- Flat start dooms Sun Devils in loss to Ducks: By the Numbers
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.